এনআইবি'র প্রকাশনা ২০১৩
এনআইবি'র প্রকাশনা ২০১৪
এনআইবি'র প্রকাশনা ২০১৫
এনআইবি'র প্রকাশনা ২০১৬
1. Epidemiological investigation and phylogenetic analyses of contagious ecthyma virus from goat in Bangladesh.
2. Finding Potential Therapeutic Targets against Shigella flexneri through Proteome Exploration.
3. Impacts of different fertilizers on production of fishes in polyculture system.
4. Therapeutics Insight with Inclusive Immunopharmacology Explication of Human Rotavirus A for the Treatment of Diarrhea.
5. Effect of Plant Growth Promoting Rhizobacteria (PGPR) in Seed Germination and Root-Shoot Development of Chickpea (Cicer arietinum L.) Under Different Salinity Condition.
6. A Study on the Fish Biodiversity of Lohalia River of Bangladesh.
7. Microbiological Quality Assessment of Frozen Fish and Fish Processing Materials from Bangladesh.
8. Prevalence, antibiotic susceptibility profiles and ESBL production in Klebsiella pneumoniae and Klebsiella oxytoca among hospitalized patients.
9. Treating Diabetes Mellitus: Pharmacophore Based Designing of Potential Drugs from Gymnema sylvestre against Insulin Receptor Protein.
10. Towards finding the linkage between metabolic and age-related disorders using semantic gene data network analysis.
11. Standardization of In Vitro Sterilization procedures for Micropropagation of Ginger (Zingiber officinale Rose).
12. Molecular epidemiology of hepatitis B virus isolated from Bangladesh.
এনআইবি'র প্রকাশনা ২০১৭
1. Introgression, Generational Expression and Salinity Tolerance Conferred by the Pea DNA Helicase 45 Transgene into Two Commercial Rice Genotypes, BR28 and BR47.
2. Cryogenic preservation of critically endangered Cirrhinus reba fish sperm.
3. Emission of volatile organic compounds from petunia flowers is facilitated by an ABC transporter, Funmilayo Adebesin.
4. Microbial Safety of Street Vended Fruit Juices in Dhaka City of Bangladesh.
5. Prevalence and Antibiogram of Bacterial Uropathogens of Urinary Tract Infections from a Tertiary Care Hospital of Bangladesh.
6. Sorting Out Non-Synonymous Single Nucleotide Polymorphism Leads to Novel Biomarker Discovery for Disease Prognosis.
7. Bacterial community structure and infection incultured Koi (Anabas testudineus) fish species.
8. Collection of mullet fish (Mugil cephalus) from westcoast of India evaluation of its quality with relation to food safety.
9. Pre and Postal –natal Nutrition of Ewes on the Performances of native Bengal Ewes and Their Lambs.
10. Impacts of climate change on pond fish farming in Amtoli, Borguna, Bangladesh.
11. Fish Biodiversity in Kafrikhal beel under Mithapukur Upazila, Rangpur, Bangladesh.
12. Stress Inducible Overexpression of Arabidopsis Nucleotide Diphosphate Kinase 2 Gene Confers Enhanced Tolerance to Salt Stress in Tall Fescue Plants.
13. Production, partial optimization and characterization of keratinase enzyme by Arthrobacter sp. NFH5 isolated from soil samples.
এনআইবি'র প্রকাশনা ২০১৮
1. Genetic effects of leptin receptor (LEPR) Polymorphism on litter size in a Black Bengal goat population.
2. Molecular evaluation and genomics of hepatitis B virus subgenotype C2 stain predominant in the chronic patients in Bangladesh.
3. Identification of a novel tri-genotypic recombinant Hepatitis B virus in Bangladesh, Virus Research.
4. An Immunopharmacoinformatics Approach in Development of Vaccine and Drug Candidates for west Nile Virus.
5. Pathway based therapeutic targets identification and development of an interactive database campyNIBase of Campylobacter jejuni RM1221 through non-redundant protein dataset.
6. Host Immune Responses to the Infections Caused By the Infections Viruses.
7. Intragenogroup Recombination in the Complete Genome Sequence of Human Sapovirus Circulating in Bangladesh.
8. Evaluation of genetic fidelity of in vitro-propagated Aloe vera plants using DNA-based markers.
9. Antibiofilm Activity of Crude Cell Free Extract from Bacillus subtilis S01 against E. coli.
10. Evaluation of Lamb production Potentiality of the Barind, Jamuna river basin and coastal region sheep of Bangladesh under intensive management.
11. Isolation Identification and Antimicrobial Susceptibility Profile Analysis of Vibrio Cholera 01 from Stool Samples of Bangladesh.
12. Decolorization of Textile Reactive Dyes by Bacterial Monoculture and Consortium Screened from Textile Dyeing Effluent.
13. In Vitro Regeneration of Two High-Yielding Eggplant (Solanum Melongena L.) Varieties of Bangladesh.
14. Complete Genome Sequence of a Circulating Hepatitis B Virus Genotype C Strain Isolated from a Chronically Infected Patient Indentified at an Outdoor Hospital in Bangladesh.
15. Design of peptide –based epitope Vaccine and further binding site scrutiny led to groundswell in drug discovery against lassa virus.
16. First Report of Leaf spot disease in Aloe vera caused by Nigrospora oryzae (Berk. & Br.) in Bangldesh.
17. Histological identification of gonadal maturation and induced breeding of tengra, Mystus vittatus (Bloch) for seed production.
এনআইবি'র প্রকাশনা ২০১৯
1. Metabolic, Inflammatory and Immune Adaptation in Periparturient Dairy Cows and their Predictive Tools.
2. Determination of Prevalence and Antimicrobial sensitivity pattern of Klebsiella pneumoniae from sputum sample of a tertiary care hospital.
3. Association of Polymorphism in heat shock Protein 70 genes with type 2 diabetes in Bangladeshi Population.
4. Evaluation of circulating leukocyte transcriptome and its relationship with immune function and blood markers in dairy cows during the transition period.
5. Overexpression of heterotrimeric G protein beta subunit gene (OsRGB1) confers both heat and salinity stress tolerance in rice.
6. Microbial Fuel Cell (MFC) Application for Generation of Electricity from Dumping Rubbish and Identification of Potential Electrogenic Bacteria.
7. Complete geonome and plasmid sequence of a novel Bacillus sp. BD59S, a parasporal protein synthesizing bacterium.
8. Screening and Construction of Score Based Risk Factors Assessment Questionnaire for Earlier Detection of Type-2 Diabetes Mellitus among Tangail Population.
9. Comparative evaluation of sensitivity and specificity of immunochromatography kit for the rapid detection of norovirus and rotavirus in Bangladesh [version 1; peer review: 2 approved with reservations].
এনআইবি'র প্রকাশনা ২০২০
1. Isolation and Characterization of Electrogenic Bacteria from Tannery Wastewater.
2. Isolation and molecular characterization of multidrug-resistant Escherichia coli from chicken meat.
3. Biotransformation of chromium (VI) by Bacillus sp. isolated from chromate contaminated landfill site.
4. Multidrug-resistant Escherichia coli and Salmonella spp. Isolated from pigeons.
5. Genetic diversity and population structure of indigenous chicken of Bangladesh using microsatellite markers.
6. Coding-Complete Genome Sequence of SARS-CoV-2 Isolate from Bangladesh by Sanger Sequencing.
7. Genotyping of ƙ-casein and ᵝ- lactoglobulin genes in native cattle from Barishal region of Bangladesh.
8. First Report of Colletotrichum siamense Causing Leaf Spot in Aloe vera in Bangladesh.
9. Strengthening Biosafety and Biosecurity Status in Bangladesh: A Sustainable Approach.
10. Spectrum of Antimicrobial Susceptibility of Escherichia coli Isolated from Urine Samples of a Tertiary Care Hospital of Bangladesh.
এনআইবি'র প্রকাশনা ২০২১
1. Mitochondria- Targeted SMsHSP24.1 Overexpression Stimulates Early Seedling Vigor and Stress Tolerance by Multi-Pathway Transcriptome-Reprogramming.
2. An improved Agrobacterium mediated transformation and regeneration protocol for successful genetic engineering and genome editing in eggplant.
3. Nucleic acid- based electrochemical biosensors for rapid clinical diagnosis: Advances, challenges, and opportunities.
4. Electrochemical biosensors with Aptamer recognition layer for the diagnosis of pathogenic bacteria: Barriers to commercialization and remediation.
5. Wave-wise comparative genomic study for revealing the complete scenario and dynamic nature of COVID-19 pandemic in Bangladesh.
6. DNA/Nano based advanced genetic detection tools for authentication of species: Strategies, prospects and limitations.
7. Meat origin differentiation by polymerase chain reaction-restriction fragment length polymorphism.
8. Salmonella Gallinarum in Small-Scale Commercial Layer Flocks: Occurrence, Molecular Diversity and Antibiogram.
9. Genetic Engineering of Eggplant (Solanum melongena L.): Progress, Controversy and Potential.
10. Nanomaterials based electrochemical nucleic acid biosensors for environmental monitoring: A review.